• Provide the client with good recreational and / or commercial use of the beach all year round.
• Protect coastal infrastructure of storms and floods in the immediate and long-term approach
• Reassure the customer certainty of a highly unpredictable asset, their beach.
*The following technologies examples of some of the devices that are applied to obtain the best results and provide an immaculate recovery of beaches and land proclamation:
Artificial Modular Reefs AMA ®
According to the characteristics of the beach profile, the surf, the sand available in the system, we scientifically develop each AMA® project in a proper configuration and density, defining size and specific characteristics.
Oceanus Marine Geocylinder®
It is widely used to form what is known as segmented wave breaker, these are placed at a distance from the beach, to absorb the force of the waves.
Artificial reef and Geocylinder projects protect our client’s properties by immediately controlling the negative effects of erosion.
Designing and placing large geocylinders (bags filled with sand or concrete) form barriers to serve multiple beneficial purposes perform the coastal protection.
• Geocylinders allow filtering the sludge with high flow, allowing the passage of liquid effluent through the walls, while the solids are retained.
• Our Geocylinders are custom made, using sewing techniques that resist high pressures during pumping operations, with much resistance especially to withstand extreme environmental conditions such as salt water, high temperatures and sun exposure.
MORE INFO >>
Buoy InstallationWe have equipment and personnel to install academic, military and/or recreational buoys and markers.
USA: + 1 786 322 1187
Netherlands: + 31 202 410937
Mexico City: + 52 555 985 4346
Cancun: +52 998 161 00 66
Colombia: + 57 321 250 54 17
Bogotá: + 57 1 383 58 54